- Ideal partner characteristics: Jovial, passionate about sports and enjoys reading comic books, likes bowling and skating for fun, loves kids, is naturally protective but not overprotective, a person with a great sense of humor, friendly, faithful. My ideal partner should be very patient, loving and caring, liberal minded. I wish she would hate politics as much as I do. Generally my life parter should be very creative, goal oriented, rich, and should possess an admirable educational background.
- My strengths as a partner: caring, humble, hardworking, honest. I am a talented person or rather naturally gifted in sports and arts. I trust my ability to actualize what I visualize. I have great natural instincts about things.
- Life goals: I dream of becoming a billionaire. I would like to be a professional actor and probably walk my way to Hollywood in the coming years. I dream about a fancy a nice house along with a classy car. Touring some of the well known countries across the globe is one of my long term dreams. Representing my country in bowling would also be a dream come true.
- Finances: It would be fair for both of us to be financially stable. I really prefer both of us working for our family, as it will boost our companionship. During my partner’s maternity leave, I prefer her to work from home, so that we keep supporting each other financially. It will also be a good idea to start a family business. I expect both of us to manage and budget for our precious family.
- Careers: I prefer getting married to a rich person. A lawyer, an engineer, a doctor, or a Hollywood actress. To cut the chase, a person venturing in any career would be suitable, as long as she is rich. It will not matter who earns more either.
- Religion: I am a strongly devoted Christian. I possess a great religious background though my extended family possesses a great diversity in terms of which church they attend. I do expect my spouse to be a strong Christian from any church. I would also like my children to take religion seriously, if we are to build a strong religious family.
- Children: I want to have no more than four kids. I hope my last born kid is born before my spouse turns thirty three. Discipline will really matter much-spare the road and spoil the child. A bit of spanking and punishment coupled with words of wisdom to them should be helpful in upbringing.
- Household arrangements: I prefer my wife to cook for our family, rather than hiring a person to cook for us. I want my wife to help me around the house in some common chores. However, I will handle the masculine stuff like cleaning the garage, house repairs, as my wife would handle the feminine stuff like cleaning the house and doing the laundry.
Free Essay Sample «My Life Partner Plan»