We offer our clients a progressive delivery service to manage long papers (20+ pages long double-spaced and 10+ pages long single-spaced) of high complexity more effectively.
The advantages of this service are as follows:
- 30 days for a free revision (as opposed to 2 days for a free revision in regular papers)
- The possibility to control the writing process due to drafts or parts of the paper that will be sent to the customer before the final deadline approaches
- The paper will be assigned to the top writers and editors of the company
- A personal manager assigned to the order will ensure efficient communication between the writer and the customer to guarantee the highest quality of the paper
Drafts delivery depends on the following conditions*:
- If the order urgency is less than 4 days, the customer will receive the draft after 50% of the deadline has passed (for example, in 2 days for an order with 4 days urgency);
- If the order urgency is 5-11 days, the customer will receive the first draft after 25% of the deadline has passed, and the second draft after 50% of the deadline has passed. The draft length is 25% and 50% of the total paper length respectively;
- If the order urgency is 12 days and more, the customer will receive 3 drafts: after 25%, 50%, and 75% of the deadline has passed. The draft length is 25%, 50%, and 75% of the total paper length respectively.
The service costs 15% of the order price.
*Should the customer require an individual delivery plan, he/she can discuss it with the order manager.
Additional Services for Papers Shorter than 20 Pages
1-Page Summary of Your Paper
The complete paper can be summarized in one page if the customer needs a brief digest of the main points. We also recommend this service to the clients who need to report on their assignment.
Draft of Your Paper
This service allows customers to receive a one-page draft of their paper (300 words or 600 words for double-spaced and single spaced papers respectively). The draft will be delivered to the customer after 50% of the total deadline expiry (for example, in 2 days after an order with 4-days urgency has been placed).
We offer a free revision option for all papers within 2 days (48 hours) after the final paper deadline. This additional service allows the free revision deadline extension to 14 days after the paper has been delivered to the customer.