Deadline is something inevitable. You either meet it or not. How to avoid the perils of missing the deadline? Pomodoro technique will help you! Here are the top 6 advantages that make this technique very special.
- Knowing your worth. Every second of your life is valuable and it doesn’t matter whether you make money during that second or not. The pomodoro technique gives you the opportunity to calculate the value of your time and rush towards your goals faster than ever before. This technique will be the most useful for people who are working on flat rate projects because it ensures keeping both profitable and reasonable hourly rate, while allowing accomplishing everything you want. The pomodoro technique is unique because it allows planning the efforts needed to get the job done in a special way and improves life balance.
- Improving output. If utilized in a proper way, the pomodoro technique increases your focus greatly. In turn, this leads to the increase in the efficiency of your work and in getting “extra” hours in your day, thankfully to the right time-management. You do more work with the increased quality within the same amount of time and that gives you even more free time. While it may sound incredible, it truly works. You may ask how? Very simple – this technique teaches you to focus on one task at a time and motivates you to avoid and manage distractions.
- Managing expectations. The ability to estimate the necessary time that you need to spent on every task gives you the opportunity to take the expectations management to the completely new level. It’s necessary not just for being efficient in your work, but in your life in general. For instance, you will no longer fool yourself that you can do an 8-hour task in one day, because you understand that 8 hours equate to 16+ pomodoro sessions, which can never fit into a busy day. Expectations that are well-managed decrease frustration and stress greatly.
- Exercise your willpower. Many apps today can help you avoid distractions. However, what do most of them do? They just shut down the distractions so that you can’t access them. What about your own willpower? The pomodoro technique allows you to strengthen your willpower, increase your focus and concentration. It greatly affects productivity.
- Work with time. There’s one thing that people don’t understand until they start using the pomodoro technique. The notion that you don’t have to fight against time becomes very clear. Why is it so? Because you become an expectation management pro, break your time into 25-minute chunks, and experience less stress as no interruptions can distract you.
- Eliminate burnout. If you feel exhausted at the end of your day, you definitely need to use the pomodoro technique. Start using it timely and correctly and this technique will allow you to be fresh even at 10 pm.
Start making use of the pomodoro technique today!